Hi all,
Welcome to my personal/professional blog. This is a blog about science, myself, and decisions (mostly of the healthy variety). As the name suggests, I will discuss a number of decisions that I have made, other people have made, and how you can make similar decisions. Too often I see/hear people (including myself and those close to me) make decisions for arbitrary reasons. They don't stop and think why they are doing so. They don't ground those choices in data, in reason, in probability. Well I am tired of it. Its time to stop making decisions, its time to start decisioneering!
As for myself. My name is Alex. I am a fallen mathematician. Now I write for MMORPG.com (although the views I express are my own). I am currently a data analyst with a pursuit of placing myself on the bleeding edge of computational biology. I used to be a DJ for WUML (found at WUML.org). I am the eternal student and love learning. I live in Boston and think it is truly a wonderful place.
No comments:
Post a Comment